It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.
Well...it's been a while since I've posted one of these, but these are the books that I've read over the past 3 weeks!
Books I Read Last Week:
- When Summer Ends by Isabelle Rae
- Impossible (With Me #1) by Komal Lewis
- Blue Moon (Holloway Pack #2) by J.A. Belfield
- Kiss of Steel (London Steampunk #1) by Bec McMaster
- Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) by Miranda Kenneally
Books I Want to Read This Week:
- Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) by Miranda Kenneally
And what are you reading???
Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)