Tuesday 9 February 2016

Cover Catch-Up (22): Contemporary Romance Times 2!

In "Cover Catch-Up" I share some covers that have either been recently revealed, or that I've just found and really wanted to share. 

Hi folks! It's been quite a while since I've done one of the Cover Catch-Up posts, but I've been wanting to do something in between my reviews that I post, so I think I'll be dabbling in a few of the features that I used to post regularly.

Today, I've got some contemporary romance covers for you!

----------------------------------------------------------

The first is for DEFENDING TAYLOR (Hundred Oaks #7) by Miranda Kenneally.



 

I'm extremely excited for the next book in the Hundred Oaks series, Defending Taylor, and I just had to share this absolutely adorable cover!!! I also have to say that I'm still super glad that the publisher has gone back to their original style of covers for this series. They're just so vibrant, and adorable! Plus, they all look fabulous together on the shelf! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

The second cover that I have today is for THE MATCHMAKER'S PLAYBOOK (Wingmen Inc. #1) by Rachel Van Dyken!




I actually just heard about The Matchmaker's Playbook the other day, and I love the sound of it! Ian Hunter runs a secretive dating service to help out those who aren't doing very well in the love department...and of course, he has one rule: don't fall for a client, so it should come as no surprise that he starts to fall for one. :P I'm definitely excited for this book, and I love the cover! It's simple, but it definitely draws me in. From the Top Gun-esque font for the series title, to those vibrant blue eyes...I'm intrigued!

----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of these covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D