Wednesday 5 November 2014

Waiting on Wednesday(32): Love & Other Theories by Alexis Bass!!

 
"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It gives us the chance to fangirl over all of the books that we can't wait to read!


LOVE & OTHER THEORIES
by Alexis Bass


Hitting the shelves on December 31, 2014 from HarperTeen

If you want more, you have to give less.

That’s the secret to dating in high school. By giving as little as they expect to get in return, seventeen-year-old Aubrey Housing and her three best friends have made it to the second semester of their senior year heartbreak-free. And it’s all thanks to a few simple rules: don’t commit, don’t be needy, and don’t give away your heart.

So when smoking-hot Nathan Diggs transfers to Lincoln High, it shouldn’t be a big deal. At least that’s what Aubrey tells herself. But Nathan’s new-boy charm, his kindness, and his disarming honesty throw Aubrey off her game and put her in danger of breaking the most important rule of all: Don’t fall in love.

MY THOUGHTS

I've been wanting to read this one for a while now, and it's finally getting closer! I'm a big fan of contemporaries, and I think that this one sounds awesome! I can't wait to get to know Aubrey, and see her get worn down by "smoking-hot" Nathan. ;P I also just love this cover! I remember seeing it back when it was revealed, and I loved it. :)

Is anyone else super excited for Love & Other Theories? :)
What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D