Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tea Tuesdays! (14): Today's Tea is...all about the mint! ;)

I'm totally obsessed with tea, so every Tuesday, I'm sharing one of my favourites...and maybe sometimes something just totally awesome and tea-related. :D

Recently my biggest tea obsession has been loose tea! If you're new to loose tea, check out my first Tea Tuesday post and see how easy it is to brew! You can also click my "Tea Tuesdays!" button above to see my previous tea posts! :D

Today, I'm not going to be sharing just one tea...instead I'm going to be sharing my stash of Peppermint tea with you all! :D

I've always been a big fan of peppermint tea. I know it's a flavour that not everyone loves, but I personally find peppermint to be comforting, soothing, relaxing, awakening, and somehow a little bit of everything at once. I can drink it to wake up, fall asleep, help an upset stomach (or on occasion, a hangover ;P), and it just works for me. 

Here's what my strictly peppermint stash looks like: 

I've got some "Peppy Peppermint" from Steeped Tea, some "Pure Peppermint" from Tetley, and "Peppermint" from STASH. I haven't even included all of my variations of peppermint in this collection though because I really do have even more teas that have a little mint in them. Like two of my favourites, DAVIDsTEA's "Mint to be" and Steeped Tea's "After Eight" (which I have a giveaway on for right now...it ends on October 3rd, so make sure you don't miss it!).

I still haven't gotten a plain peppermint from DAVIDsTEA, but I think for now, I probably have enough to last for a while! ;D haha 

Peppermint tea is one of my favourites when I need a little comfort.

Do you have a favourite comfort tea?
If you do, what is it?
And if you just like tea in general, what's your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D