Tuesday 9 September 2014

Tea Tuesdays! (12): My Fall DAVIDsTEA Haul! :D

I'm totally obsessed with tea, so every Tuesday, I'm sharing one of my favourites...and maybe sometimes something just totally awesome and tea-related.

Recently my biggest tea obsession has been loose tea! If you're new to loose tea, check out my first Tea Tuesday post and see how easy it is to brew! You can also click my "Tea Tuesdays!" button above to see my previous tea posts! :D

Today I realized that I haven't ever shared one of my tea hauls with you all...sometimes they can get a bit big and ridiculous, but my last one was pretty reasonable. :P haha 

So, this post is going to be all about my most recent purchases at DAVIDsTEA when I stopped in for their new fall flavours! :D 

First, DAVIDsTEA was having a sale of their summer collection items, so I picked up an awesome glow-in-the-dark mug! And yes, it really does glow-in-the-dark! I'd show you a picture, but I can't really, so I'll just have to tell you that the white sections of the mug glow in the dark, and it's fantastic! I love this mug so much already...it's so cute! :D 

And second, DAVIDsTEA's new fall collection came out just a bit ago, so when I was there, I got a few teas! :D


I picked up Maple Sugar, and Yes We Cran from the fall teas for myself, and I got Pumpkin Chai for my mom. Then I had to pick up a bit of Caramel Corn...which is sadly gone now because it was one of their summer carnival teas, and they only had one 25g pack left, so I will savour that tiny bag! I also picked up some Oh Canada! because my bag from before is almost empty. :) 

My mom and I already tried Pumpkin Chai, and we really liked it! I'm not normally a pumpkin spice person, but I think I could definitely go for a cup of DAVIDsTEA's pumpkin chai tea every once in a while. I really like Maple Sugar though, so far it's my favourite fall tea this season...mostly because I love sugar. :P haha 

So, have you picked up any of DAVIDsTEA's Fall Collection yet?
And what do you think of my tea haul?

10 comments:

  1. i got a sample of maple sugar with my last order and i love it! i definitely need the fall teas next time i'm in town...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooooo good! :D Yes, yes you do! :D I really loved the Pumpkin Chai, too...which I was surprised by! I'm not a big pumpkin fan. :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah! I like Pumpkin Chai a lot despite not being a pumpkin lover either. I kinda have to try them all though...

      Delete
    3. Weird...maybe it's converting us. :P You sure do. I finally tried Yes We Cran, but I didn't actually like it. It tastes too much like cider for me, but you said you liked cider, so you might like that one. :)

      Delete
  2. ps definitely post more tea hauls! i want to see the ridiculous ones (you've seen mine... haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I will! :D This one was fun...ok. :P It might shame me into buying less afterwards so I'll do it. :P

      Delete
  3. Haha okay I'm curious about what a "ridiculous" tea haul would be for you! Do the employees at your local David's Tea all know you by name yet? ;)

    Very sadly, I have just about reached the end of all my summer teas, as well. I've saved one last cuppa of Just Peachy because it is so yummy, definitely my favourite. I'll have to save it for either a special day or a day when I need a cheering up - not sure which yet!

    But on the bright side, I am excited to try some of these fall flavours for myself. I can definitely see myself liking Maple Sugar and Yes We Cran. And maybe, just maybe Pumpkin Chai. Still not completely sold on chai... Sometimes I think I like it, sometimes no.

    And I sure hope that when I do stop in, they have mugs on sale as well because seriously, a glow-in-the-dark mug?? SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha my "ridiculous" ones would be the ones I'm legit embarrassed to share...those ones I don't even put on instagram! haha Around Christmas-time, I spent about $150 at DAVIDsTEA in one trip...now some of that tea was a huge stockpile of Alpine Punch for my mom, but most of it was still for me. :P

      Oh no!!! I hate when the favourite teas are almost gone!! I think that's a good plan. I've got a couple teas that are nearing their end that I'm just savouring, too. :)

      Yes, new teas are always exciting! I really LOVE Maple Sugar, and surprisingly, I really liked Pumpkin Chai, too. Yes We Cran was kinda a miss for me though...to much like cider for my taste, but if you're a cider fan, you'd probably like it!

      You should definitely check...it's so cool! I've been seriously turning off the lights on my way from the kitchen to my room in the mornings and nights with the sole purpose of seeing my mug glow! haha

      Delete
  4. Ambur, this is great! That glow-in-the-dark mug is so cool!
    I was just wondering if you have tried any Steeped Tea loose leaf tea blends yet?
    Let me know if you are interested in a sample. cjsteepedtea@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christa! It is pretty awesome! I love it! :D
      I have! I'm actually planning on posting about Steeped Tea's AFTER EIGHT in my next Tea Tuesdays post! :)
      Emailing you right now. ;D

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D