Monday 23 June 2014

Cover Catch-Up (10): Pop of Red! :)

In "Cover Catch-Up" I share some covers that have either been recently revealed, or that I've just found and really wanted to share. 

Today, I've got two AMAZING covers to share with you all! :D

The first is one that I just saw last week! It's for First World Problems by LeighAnn Kopans!

 

First World Problems is a companion novel to Solving for Ex, and since I absolutely LOVED that one, I really can't wait to read First World Problems! I also just love that they kept the chalk-like art in the background like they had on the cover of Solving for Ex, it's just such a neat effect! I also love the heart in the middle of the doodle of the globe...it definitely gives you a hint as to what's going to happen in the story, and I think that's awesome! :D



The second cover I found a while ago, but I really wanted to share today! It's for The Girl Who Never Was by Skylar Dorset!



I seriously just LOVE this cover! It's gorgeous! I love the colour, the way that there are two worlds blending together, and I really love how the text is fused into the image, it's just breathtaking! :D The story also sounds AMAZING! :D I also love the rose that seems to be connecting the two separate images...so pretty!



What do you think?
Do you like these covers?
And who else can't wait to read these two books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D