Tuesday 29 April 2014

Tea Tuesdays! (8): Today's Tea is...BIRTHDAY CAKE!

I'm totally obsessed with tea, so every Tuesday, I'm sharing one of my favourites...and maybe sometimes something just totally awesome and tea-related.

Recently my biggest tea obsession has been loose tea! If you're new to loose tea, check out my first Tea Tuesday post and see how easy it is to brew! You can also click my "Tea Tuesdays!" button above to see my previous tea posts! :D

This upcoming Saturday, May 3rd, is my birthday, so the perfect tea to share this week is BIRTHDAY CAKE from DAVIDsTEA!! :D

One thing I really love about this tea is that it's colourful...and it's also super sweet! I have to admit that I definitely have a sweet tooth, so I love to indulge my sugary side with a nice warm cup of Birthday Cake! :D

Take a peek at what Birthday Cake looks like:


YES! Those are sprinkles!!! The tin I have is also really cute!! :D

Here's what DAVIDsTEA has to say about BIRTHDAY CAKE:
PARTY LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
What’s the best thing about birthdays? It could be the presents, or spending time with loved ones, but let’s be honest. It’s all about the cake. With vanilla icing, and lots of sprinkles. And this sweet and festive rooibos blend brings the taste of birthday cake to your cup any day of the year – sprinkles and all. Best of all, not only is it low in calories, it also has all the goodness of rooibos. Talk about having your cake and eating it too.

INGREDIENTS
Red and green rooibos, honeybush, sprinkles, ice cream bits, natural and artificial flavoring. (Contains milk, eggs and soy.)
This is what it looks like once it's brewed:


I really like Birthday Cake, but it is definitely more of a dessert tea because it's super duper sweet all on it's own. I love my sugar and probably consume way more than is necessary, so I do try to limit the really sweet teas (like this one!) because it makes them a bit more special. I love it though, and it's definitely the perfect drink for me as my birthday approaches. ;)

Any other fan of sugary treats and teas out there?
What tea are you a fan of right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D