Thursday 13 March 2014

What I'm Listening To: PARACHUTE!!


I'm trying to keep you all guessing about what I'm going to choose for my music each week! First, I went with musical scores, then I went with five songs that I'm obsessed with, and today I'm going to tell you about one of my absolute favourite bands, PARACHUTE! :D

Link: Parachute's Website
I'm a huge fan of Parachute! I think that their songs are beautiful, and I absolutely LOVE the lead singer's voice...I'll admit, if I like a lead singer's voice, I will pretty much adore every single song I hear. The fantastic thing about Parachute is that their lyrics actually tell stories, which is much rarer today than it used to be. 

One of my favourite songs of Parachute's is "Forever and Always"...it actually makes me cry. They don't have a music video for this song, but there are plenty of fanmade videos. I've included one with lyrics below:

)

I seriously love all of their songs, but "The Mess I Made" was one of the first songs of theirs that I heard, so I love it especially just for that. Plus, Jennifer Lawrence is totally in their official music video, so I just have to share it!

)

And finally, I'm going to share Parachute's most recent single, "Can't Help"!

)

Their newest album is called Overnight! It came out in July...and it is AMAZING! :D


Have you ever heard of Parachute before?
Are you a fan?
And if they're new to you, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D