Monday 3 March 2014

Cover Catch-Up (2): Dark and Mysterious!!!

In "Cover Catch-Up" I share some covers that have either been recently revealed, or that I've just found and really wanted to share.

All of the covers that I have for you this week are ones that I just found this past week, and I love them all! :D They're all a bit dark, and mysterious...and I can't wait to read them all! :D

The first cover I have is for The Fall by Bethany Griffin! I loved Masque of the Red Death, and really need to read its sequel, but this one sounds amazing!! It's another Edgar Allan Poe-inspired book...and isn't it gorgeous?! :D It kind of looks like an age mirror...so spooky! :D




The second cover I have this week is for The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham! It's the first in the upcoming Veronica Mars books...and I totally jut pre-ordered my copy the other day! This cover is a little bit bland, and I think it would've looked much better with some kind of actually scene on it rather than a long shot of a girl with a tan on a palm tree, but I do love the text! And I love the peek of Veronica at the top! :)



And the final cover I have today is for Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White! EEEK!!! :D I LOVE THIS ONE SO FREAKING MUCH!!! It's gorgeous, and I love the way the birds are coming off of the teacup!! I also love that the description mentions Downton Abbey and Cassandra Clare...since I love both! I also love Kiersten White's books, so I just love the cover and book description so much! :D



What do you think???
Do you like these covers?

2 comments:

  1. I have a copy of VM on its way to me too and am so excited! But agree about the cover, ugh, but content is what matters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly!!! :D And since Rob Thomas co-wrote it, I'm sure it'll have all of the awesome-ness that the show does! :D

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D