Monday 4 February 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (90)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.


Books I Read Last Week:

I wasn't a huge fan of this one, but I did manage to finish it for my class. :P I really enjoyed the characters in this one, but the story itself was pretty boring, and I didn't really like the way that it was written.

I actually really enjoyed On the Road! It's a pretty dense read, so it was a task to finish in time for class, but I managed and really liked what I read. :) Now I'll have to watch the movie they just made last year when it comes out. ;)

This is a novella that takes place before Crewel, and it is briefly mentioned in the book. It's available in ebook or on Tor's website. I liked getting to read this one though...it always makes me feel like I know insider information when I get to read novellas like this. :)

I finally read Ruled, and I loved it! :) I always enjoy getting to read Leon's perspective from this series, so this was really nice to read...I only wish it had been longer. ;) haha

I LOVED this one!!! :D I'm still kind of upset over it though. The story was amazing and everything, but this book really tested my emotions and I was kind of a wreck while reading it...which makes sense since Zoe was the same way. :P haha I'll stop there though because I plan on reviewing this one and I don't want to say it all now, but I loved it and that's what you really need to know. :P lol


Reading Now:
I managed to finish all of my other books last week, but I didn't quite make it to Boundless. It's my top priority when I get free time this week though! :D

This is another book for my Proletarian Literature class. It's not bad so far...pretty violent though.

-------------------------------------------

So, that's what I finished last week and what I'm reading now.
What are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

4 comments:

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D