Sunday 30 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves (11)

Stacking the Shelves is Tynga's Reviews' version of In My Mailbox (from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie).

Stacking the Shelves is a way to share the books that you're adding to your physical and virtual bookshelves. It's easy to participate. You just make your own post, and link it to the main post over at Tynga's Reviews. Also, in case you're curious, Tynga's post for it goes up on Saturdays, but you can post it any day that you like. :) You can find out more about participating by reading the Stacking the Shelves Launch post.

Well, it's much easier to manage these now that I'm back on track! haha Here's what I got this week!

For Review:

The Map of the Sky (Trilogía Victoriana #2) by
Between You and Me by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
Collateral by Ellen Hopkins
Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff (won from iDreamBooks)
Splintered by A. G. Howard (Netgalley and ABRAMS)
Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles #1) by J. L. Souders (St. Martin's Press)
Ironskin (Ironskin #1) by Tina Connolly (St. Martin's Press)

This was an awesome week for review books! :D I had a couple of ebooks emailed to me that I've been really looking forward to, and I was approved for Splintered on Netgalley! :D I've been excited for that one ever since I first heard about it! :D I also had my Atria Galley Grab books come it...they'd been stuck at a depot in Edmonton for about a month...and thankfully they finally got in touch with me about it! :D I'm so excited for all of these ones! :D

--------------------------------------------------------

Bought:

Insanity (Asylum #1) by Lauren Hammond (Amazon Kindle)
The Vampire's Daughter (Of Light and Darkness #1) by Shayne Leighton (Amazon Kindle)

These have both been on my Kindle wishlist for a while, and I finally bought them. :) I'm looking forward to them both! :D

--------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's what I got this week! And what did you get? :D

6 comments:

  1. Ooh ... The Map of the Sky looks beautiful!! I had it out from the library and couldn't stop looking at the cover. :)

    Between You and Me looks super good, too!

    Crazy Edmonton depots ... UPS does that to me sometimes. It's annoying!

    Have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so beautiful! :D Did you read it already, or just look at the pretty cover? ;) lol

      I know...was pretty excited to see it Atria's list. :)

      They're so weird. :P I couldn't believe it took them that long to email me. I just thought they hadn't sent the package yet. :P

      Thanks, Kristilyn! :D I hope you do, too.

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul this week Ambur! I can't wait to read Splintered, that cover is so gorgeous and I am definitely a cover whore. I couldn't get into Stormdancer which made me so sad because I was sooOOOO excited for that one, I hope you have better luck with it! Enjoy all of your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenni! :D Me neither...and I'm a total cover whore, too! haha Awe...that is sad. I've heard really mixed things about it, so hopefully I'll like it! Thanks, Jenni! :D

      Delete
  3. Very excited for Stormdancer, Splintered, and Ironskin! Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D