Sunday 15 July 2012

Stacking the Shelves (7)

Stacking the Shelves is Tynga's Reviews' version of In My Mailbox (from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie).

Stacking the Shelves is a way to share the books that you're adding to your physical and virtual bookshelves. It's easy to participate. You just make your own post, and link it to the main post over at Tynga's Reviews. Also, in case you're curious, Tynga's post for it goes up on Saturdays, but you can post it any day that you like. :) You can find out more about participating by reading the Stacking the Shelves Launch post.

So, here's what I got this week!

For Review: 

Beautifully Broken (Spellbound #1) by Sherry Soule (from the author)
Waking Storms (Lost Voices #2) by Sarah Porter (from Thomas Allen and Sons)
The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3) by Pittacus Lore (from Edelweiss and Harper Collins)

I'm really excited for these4 ones, especially The Rise of Nine! :D I've excited for this one ever since I read The Power of Six! :D I'm also excited for Beautifully Broken and Waking Storms, but I still need to read Lost Voices. Can't wait! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought:

Wish (Wish #1) by Alexandra Bullen (Greenwoods' Bookshoppe)
Shift (Shade #2) by Jeri Smith-Ready (Greenwoods' Bookshoppe)
How to Keep a Boy as a Pet by Diane Messidoro (Greenwoods' Bookshoppe)
Fractured: Happily Never After? by Joanna Karaplis (Greenwoods' Bookshoppe)
Paper Towns by John Green (Greenwoods' Bookshoppe)
Roadside Assistance by Amy Clipston (Amazon Kindle Store)
Team Human by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan (Book Depository)

I found some awesome books that were on sale at a local indie bookstore. :D I can't wait to read them! :D I'm especially excited for Team Human...I've been waiting for my pre-order to come, and it finally did! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that's what I got this week! I'd like to thank Sherry Soule, Thomas Allen and Sons, Edelweiss and Harper Collins.

How about you? What did you get this week? Feel free to leave a link to your Stacking the Shelves, Book Haul, or Mailbox posts in the comments, and I'll try to stop by your blog and comment. :)

12 comments:

  1. Team Human looks like so much fun.... It's weird, it hasn't really been on my radar even though I love the concept, so I should make an effort to check it out.

    P.S. You're in Edmonton, right? I saw that Kristilyn started an Edmonton blogger directory, and thought you might want to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading it right now (just started a bit ago! haha), and I like it so far. You should. :) I'll let you know what I think once I'm done. :)

      I am! Thanks for letting me know, Ashley! :D

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a good week. Hope you enjoy everything you got this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice! So awesome that you got Rise of Nine for review! Stop by our Peek in the Biblio-Bin if you have an opportunity.

    Nat

    http://bibliojunkies.blogspot.com/2012/07/peek-in-biblio-bin-32.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...and I kind of freaked out when I got approved for the egalley! haha ;D Will do, thanks for leaving a link. :)

      Delete
  4. Paper Towns is good but not my favourite John Green but Team Human! Oh I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've finally got all of John Green's books so I can start them all. ;D haha I know, I was very excited for Team Human myself. ;D Thanks for commenting, Luna. :D

      Delete
  5. You received some great books! I'm looking forward to reading Team Human. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did. It was a really good week. :) I hope you get the chance soon and love it then. :)

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D