Thursday 8 March 2012

What I'm Listening To...Simple Plan #Music

I don't talk about it very often on the blog, but I absolutely LOVE music. I listen to it while I'm doing pretty much everything...even when I'm sleeping sometimes. :P So, I thought I'd start doing these little posts to let you all know what I'm listening to, or the things I like to listen to. I've got an eclectic taste, so don't be surprised if the genres vary a lot. 

This isn't really a meme, just a post I'm going to do every once in a while, I haven't decided if I'll do it every week, but we'll see. 

I'm gonna start off with a band I've loved for years...Simple Plan!

I first heard Simple Plan in junior high, and their first CD, No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls, was the first CD I ever bought. I listened to it over and over, and you know what...I will never forget those songs. They're seriously stuck in my brain now. :P And guess what? I still listen to their songs on repeat. In fact, my best friend and I just went to their concert in Edmonton last month (on Valentine's Day actually ;D), and ever since then I've been constantly listening to my Simple Plan playlist on my ipod! :D

I love so many of their songs that it's going to be hard to pick favourites, but here are a few I love!


Addicted (from No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls)



Welcome to My Life (from Still Not Getting Any...)




Astronaut (from Get Your Heart On ---newest CD)


I was going to post a song from each CD, but none of the ones from their self-titled album can be embedded....weird, anyway, these ones are a few of my favourites! Enjoy!

Ways to follow Simple Plan: Facebook | Twitter | Official Website

So, are any of you Simple Plan fans?
Any song or artist recommendations that you'd love to share??

Happy Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D