Sunday 4 March 2012

Random Acts of Kindness - March Edition!

Book Soulmates
 
The beginning of last month was tough for me, so I kind of missed RAK, and then once I remembered it was late in the month, and I just decided I'd wait to sign up again this month, so here's my post for March's RAK! :D

The lovely Vanessa and Isalys at Book Soulmates came up with the idea for Random Acts of Kindness. 
 
Here are the rules for R.A.K.:

RULES RE-CAP:
  • Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
  • Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
  • Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
  • If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
  • At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!  Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!


------------------------
 
You can find out even more about R.A.K, and sign up for March HERE.
 
-----------------------
 
I've got two different wishlists, one for Amazon and one for the Book Depository: 

The Book Depository Wishlist:  Ambur's TBD Wishlist
And my Amazon/Kindle Wishlist: Ambur's Amazon Wishlist

Go ahead and check it out even if you aren't participating in R.A.K.! You might find a book you want for yourself. ;)
  
(If you want my address to send me something for R.A.K., you can email me at ambiepie_6(at)hotmail(dot)com.)
 
I hope you all have an awesome month. :)
 

1 comment:

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D