Monday 19 March 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (70)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.


Books I Read Last Week:

I absolutely loved Before I Fall! Zoë and I read this one together, which was really fun...even though we didn't really have a plan for reading together. Next up, Croak. :D Anyway, this was my first Lauren Oliver book, and I was really happy with it. She really does have a beautiful writing style. :)

  • Bloom by Elizabeth Scott
I really liked Bloom. It wasn't my favourite of Elizabeth Scott's books (that would be Perfect You), but I still really enjoyed it. I liked that Bloom was such a realistic story.  :)

I've been meaning to read Wuthering Heights for years, and since we had to read it for my British Lit class, I finally got the chance to read it....and I loved it. For a classic it was actually a much quicker read than I thought it would be. :D I didn't really swoon after Heathcliff like I thought I would, but I definitely appreciated his ruggedness. :P

I haven't read the second book in this series yet, but I loved the first one...and I loved this one, too! :D I absolutely loved Ty, and Jenna was awesome! Put them together...and the chemistry was fantastic! ;D
This one was okay for me. It had some seriously hilarious parts, but I just didn't love it. I did like it, but I just wasn't a huge fan of the writing style, and some of the jokes went a little too far. Overall though, it's a good read.


Reading Now:
Still finishing this one, but I'll have it finished soon since my reviews supposed to be posted on Friday. :P


Books I Want to Read This Week:
I got this one from the library and I can't wait to read it! :D

And what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D