Sunday 18 March 2012

In My Mailbox (32)

In My Mailbox at The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, and inspired by her friend, Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a way to share the books that you've received over the past week. They could come from the bookstore, the library, a friend, your mailbox or wherever. It gives us all a chance to showcase the books that we've gotten, and maybe give others an idea for the book they want to read or buy next. :)

For Review:

Illuminate (Gilded Wings #1) by Aimee Agresti (Thomas Allen and Sons)
Loss (Riders of the Apocalypse #3) by Jackie Morse Kessler (Thomas Allen and Sons)
Croak (Croak #1) by Gina Damico (Thomas Allen and Sons)
Dead is a Battlefield (Dead Is #6) by Marlene Perez (Thomas Allen and Sons)
Circle of Cranes by Annette LeBox (Razorbill)
Tidal Whisper Anthology (J. Taylor Publishing)

I can't wait to read all of these. I haven't read any of the Dead Is series though, so I'm not sure about that one, but I'm so excited for the others! :D

 ---------------------------------------------------------

Won:

Mirror Mirror by Gregory Maguire (won from Harper Collins Canada for March Madness )

I haven't read anything by Gregory Maguire yet, but I'm really excited to read this one, it sounds great. :D

---------------------------------------------------------

Library:

Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James

I've heard awesome things about this book, so I just had to put it on hold from the library, and it came in this week. I'm really excited to read it. :D

---------------------------------------------------------

Bought:

The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine #1) by Bree Despain (Amazon Kindle Store)
The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine #2) by Bree Despain (Amazon Kindle Store)
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine #1) by Ransom Riggs (Amazon Kindle Store)
Because of Low (Sea Breeze #2) by Abbi Glines (Amazon Kindle Store)
Plain Kate by Erin Bow (Greenwood's Bookshoppe - sale on campus)
Taking a Shot (Play by Play #3) by Jaci Burton (The Book Depository)

The Dark Divine and The Lost Saint were on sale for Kindle, so I just had to get them! I've been wanting to read them for a long time. :D Miss Peregrine was on sale, too. :D I'm excited for Plain Kate, too. :D I've already finished Taking a Shot, and I absolutely loved it. :D

---------------------------------------------------------

So, that's what I got in my mailbox over the last two weeks. :) What did you get?
Feel free to leave a link to your IMM in the comments and I'll check your post out. :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!! Cant wait to read them all!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard good things about Illuminate. And I know that The Dark Divine books are really good. I liked them and can't wait to read The Savage Grace!
    You can find my Mailbox here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Croak sounds cool. I hope you enjoy it!

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I really want to read Illuminate. I really enjoyed Death Comes to Pemberley. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tidal Whispers anthology looks amazing! And congrats on winning Mirror Mirror - though I'll admit that it wasn't my favourite Maguire book. Hopefully you'll enjoy it and all the other ones in this IMM!!!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D