Sunday 4 March 2012

In My Mailbox (31)

In My Mailbox at The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, and inspired by her friend, Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a way to share the books that you've received over the past week. They could come from the bookstore, the library, a friend, your mailbox or wherever. It gives us all a chance to showcase the books that we've gotten, and maybe give others an idea for the book they want to read or buy next. :)

For Review:

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers (NetGalley)

I got an email from Netgalley about this one this week, and I was thrilled! I've been wanting to read this one so bad! :D I can't wait to start it!

----------------------------------------------------

 Won:

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg (Won from Seeing Night Reviews)
Anew (The Archers of Avalon #1) by Chelsea Fine (Won from Seeing Night Reviews)

I won Seeing Night Reviews' Blogaversary Giveaway, and these were the two awesome titles that I got. :D I can't wait to read both of them! :D

 ----------------------------------------------------

Bought: 

 Quiver by Holly Luhning (Book Cellar - U of A Campus)
Angel Burn (Angel #1) by L.A. Weatherly (Amazon Kindle Store)

I found Quiver on campus this week....and I'll admit the shiny cover tempted me, and once I read the blurb I was sold. :) Angel Burn is one of the books that Amazon has on sale this month, and I couldn't resist it since I've been wanting to read it for awhile. :D

----------------------------------------------------

Libary:

Breakaway (New York Blades #11) by Deirdre Martin
Icebreaker (New York Blades #10) by Deirdre Martin
As I Wake  by Elizabeth Scott

I had a few library books turn up this week, and I'm excited for them. I read Icebreaker already, and it was alright. It didn't wow me, but it was a nice quick story. The reviews for Breakaway aren't great on Goodreads, but I'm hoping I'll like it more than others did. :P

----------------------------------------------------

That's my mailbox for the week, what's in yours?
Feel free to leave a link in the comments, and I'll try and check it out. :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the cover for Angel Burn and Quiver! Great haul! enjoy!

    Here's mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelburn does have a nice cover. Great wins by the way as well. Awesome books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got Grave Mercy last week. Can't wait to read it and see what you think about it. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Grave Mercy - it's sitting on my Kindle calling my name!

    Here's what's in our mailboxes!

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to read Anew i've been seeing it around for a while now!
    Grave Mercy is also I book I would love to read soon as well. Hopefully I can get a chance!

    My IMM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D