Friday 13 January 2012

My blog's gotten a revamp, come check it out...

Well, I should be sleeping by now, but I had the urge to totally revamp my blog today....so I did, and I figured I'd let you all know about it, just in case you wanted to come check it out in person. :)

Here's my new fancy button:

Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright



Feel free to leave a link to your own blog in the comments if you've taken my button for your blog. I'd love to return the favour. :)

And here's a screencapture of what my blog looked like right before this post (for all of you reading this in your feed---if you're actually at my blog right now, you can already see it :P):


As you can see, I've kept the orange...oh how I love the orange! It's a bit crazier now...at least I think it is, and I hope it doesn't take a ridiculous amount of time to load on your computers, if it does let me know. I'm still fixing stuff with it, so I can probably make it load faster. I'd also love any other comments that you guys have.

 Oooh....and I also made new icons for my profiles, like Twitter, Facebook, and the like. :)

Love it? Hate it? Meh? Didn't notice a change???
One thing I'm thrilled about is that this background is all mine. I loved my old background, but it seriously made me sad every time I went on another blog and found it there, too....now I won't. :)

Ok...I'm going to bed now! Night everyone...and as always...Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

6 comments:

  1. I very much love it! I love bright colors and it definitely fits with your blog title.

    I have your old button, but when I go back in and add all the new blogs I followed, I'll add your new button. :)

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amber :D

    I just added your button, and thanks for adding mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new look. The background is joyous & welcoming.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Ambur.

    Not sure if you participate in blog awards but ... http://jabelfield.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/i-got-a-blog-award-o/ :o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D