Monday 23 January 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (62)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.


Books I Read Last Week:
This wasn't very long, and it was ok. I really don't have too much to say about it. :P

...well, I finished this one. I definitely would have given up on this book if I hadn't been reading it for a class. I definitely do not recommend this one. Really didn't like it though...I think this book even put me in a bit of a slump. I didn't really even want to read at all after finishing it, but hopefully I can snap myself out of it soon. :S

I loved this! :D Clay and Elena are my favourite couple in the series, so I'm always happy to read more of their stories...and this one was amazing! :D The pictures were also a really nice touch, so beautiful! :D

Reading Now:
I haven't read too much of this one yet, but I'm hoping it won't be too bad. :P I have to read it for my British Lit class.

Another one for my Travel Lit class...thankfully this one is better than Full Tilt! I'm about half way through, hopefully I can finish it tonight though. :)


Books I Want to Read This Week:
I have to read this one for my travel lit class next week, so hopefully I can get ahead and finish it. I'm not gonna plan ahead past this though...don't want to disappoint myself.: P

And what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

3 comments:

  1. wow you have to read a lot for that travel class... hope the new book is better than tilt was and you get out of your reading slump. I know exactly what you mean cause sometimes when I read a couple crappy books in a row it makes me not as excited to pick up another book. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's a book every week! It kind of sucks. :( I hope so, too. Thankfully he moved our quiz for today to Wednesday. I hope I get out of it, too. Ya, that's pretty much what it is. Too many disappointing ones, thankfully Hidden was awesome, but I'm still trying to get through more of my travel lit books...if I get ahead it might not be so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I don't miss from school is having to read books I don't like

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D