Sunday 23 October 2011

Fall Book Exchange Recap! :)

I participated in the Fall Book Exchange this year.
It's hosted by Ruby's Reads, Ivy Reads, and Teens Read and Write.
 I've received my books, and the books I've sent have also been received, so here's my recap post! :D

I sent:


Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry and Divergent by Veronica Roth 
to Alanna at The Flashlight Reader.


And I received:


 Fateful by Claudia Gray and A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
from Cat at Cat's Thoughts.

Once again, I'd like to say thanks to Cat! :D And if you read this, I hope you enjoy your books Alanna! :D I'd also like to encourage everyone to participate in these book exchanges, they're so fun! :D And they're easy too, you can use the Book Depository, which I love...I love the Book Depo! haha I'm also participating in an exchange for Christmas, it's the button on my sidebar that says, "My Bookworm Santa." I definitely encourage everyone who's interested to participate, I love them! :D

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur