Saturday 9 April 2011

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-A-Thon Booklist!

Hey everybody! :D

I've decided on a few books that I want to read for the 24-Hour Read-a-Thon! I'll add more if I'm ahead in my reading too! ;) I'll keep you posted!

So...here's my list: 

Number of Pages: 162
I've been wanting to read this one for a while and I found it super cheap on a bookstore on campus the other day and I just had to have it! I'm pretty excited to start this one. :D

Number of Pages: 276
I love the Elizabeth Scott's books that I've already read, so I'm pretty excited to try this one out too. :D

Number of Pages: 123
I absolutely loved this series when I was younger and it's one I still cling onto! I have every single one of the Abby Hayes books...including the bonus ones. I ♥ Abby Hayes! I always feel like an amazing reader when I read these books too because I read them so fast. ;)

Number of Pages: 234
This book sounds hilarious! I almost read Bloodthirsty a couple months ago...but school got in the way and I put it back on the shelf...but now I'm going for it, and I am soooo psyched! :D

Number of Pages: 216
I bought this one months ago, and I figured I could easily read it on a weekend because it's pretty short, but something has always came up...no more putting it off though, I'm reading it! :)

Number of Pages: 290
 I think I'm most excited to read Wings! I've heard amazing things, and I am so excited to start this series! :D

------------------------

 I included the page numbers so that you guys could see how long each of these books are. You might have noticed that all of the books that I picked have lower page counts, I did that because on Dewey's FAQ page someone recommended using shorter books so you don't get bored, so I'm gonna try that out, and then maybe I'll finish with a longer one...we shall see. :)

I also included all of the books' Goodreads pages in case there were any that you guys wanted to check out. :)

Wish me luck guys...it's gonna be a long (but awesomely book-filled!) 24-hours...I'm not starting for a while though, I'm gonna get some sleep first. ;)

I'll post again once I get started! :D

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

2 comments:

  1. Great books you've chosen. Hope you get through them all. Love that cover for Coraline - I've not seen it before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Making cheerleading rounds of the blogs I follow participating. Good luck and happy reading! Hope you get to Wings. SO good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D